Working for a Series B loyalty business that develops mobile applications that links card payment to loyalty schemes. The company has recently partnered with Barclays Plc and Lloyds Banking Group to deploy their technology & services in the hands of +27 millions customers in the UK. They now want to build further scale by partnering with multiple players in the payments’ ecosystem to attract and onboard a multitude of merchants onto the platform and serve their unique loyalty offers through mobile banking channels of Barclays, Lloyds, Halifax and Bank of Scotland.
The company is now looking to hire a Head of Merchant distribution that will thrive in a fast-paced Fintech environment and be integral to the growth and expansion of the business. The ideal candidate will be someone with strong experience in the merchant acquiring and processing space, that has successfully built partnerships in this sector to enable Acquirers to scale up their businesses through the onboarding and enabling of retailers.
Reporting directly to the Chief Commercial Office, you will be responsible for:
- Developing a sales Pipeline of Acquirers and other major players in the payments ecosystem to expand the number of Merchants across their platform
- Collaborating closely with the Retail Sales Team and Chief Revenue Officer to recognise market trends, strategic opportunities and partnership
- Managing our existing Merchant-Acquiring distribution partnerships with Barclaycard and CardNet, both part of our wider relationship with Barclays Plc and Lloyds Banking Group
- Work closely with the Product team to understand the tech stack created, to provide valuable feedback on future and existing opportunities
- Driving client driven marketing materials and initiatives with the Marketing team
- Attending industry events both virtually and in person