Back to jobs
Senior Product Director - Merchant Experience
- Posted 15 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
We have partnered with a leading global payments platform that enables businesses and consumers to seamlessly transact through a variety of advanced payment solutions. With over 15+ years in online payments experience and offices around the world, this is an excellent opportunity to join a very well-renowned brand in the payments space.
They are looking for a Senior Director of Product for their Merchant Experience. You'll will play a key role in ensuring their merchant experience products which include onboarding, UX and portals maintain their competitive edge while aligning to the broader strategy and needs across the business
- Lead the merchant experience Product team.
- Build a product strategy/vision for merchant experience that aligns to the overall company strategy.
- Work alongside other product leads and own the development roadmap and prioritisation.
- Build collaborative and supportive relationships with all cross functional stakeholders, communicate clearly and in alignment with the overall Group Product roadmap. Merchant experience is at the core of their offering and as such is always an area of focus.
- Data-driven decision making and planning: define KPIs for measuring success and validate all assumptions post execution.
- Lead product managers, product owners and UX designers who will be responsible for executing the merchant experience strategy.
- 10 years' experience in a Product Management.
- 5 years’ experience in a product leadership role.
- UX experience either as a designer or team leader.
- Understanding of the technical aspects of merchant onboarding, portals and UX design.
- Experience working in PSPs & Acquirers.
- Experience of creating a product vision and strategy.
- Experience working in a diverse, multicultural, and global company is an added advantage
- Strong experience working with senior business stakeholders across, engineering, Design/UX and Analytics teams
- Sound technical knowledge and skill to speak authoritatively on across the aspects of payment method integrations