- Prominent player in the beauty space
- Integral part of the merchandising team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Based in Shanghai and reporting directly into leadership, this is a leadership role itself whereby you will be in-charge of creating and setting-up their 3-5 year cosmetics vision and strategy by identifying the right segments and trends which are then translated into clear execution plans. Also, managing a team of 10, you will be an influential and inspiring senior leader with successful managerial experience.
- Possesses deep understanding and passion for the make-up category and product innovation while benchmarking global and Asia specific customer insights and brand knowledge
- Strong category management skillset to build strategic subcategories to lead the market growth
- Based on the above to set clear business goals driving Sales & Profitability within the category
- To be able to oversee the animation plan from both a yearly and monthly basis, which will communicate their strategies. This must be driven through the make-up category team and strong inter department communication
- At least 9-10 years' related experience in buying, category management and work experience in cosmetics or luxury brands
- At least 5 years' management experience
- Excellent negotiation, communication and organization skills
- A good understanding of marketing is essential
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496