- Team lead position
- Part of a growing business with many M&A
- Exposure to the wider business globally
Our client is a well-established Real Estate organization, with properties globally. They are currently looking for a senior finance manager to lead a team.
- Work with team managers to ensure financial reporting activities, month end close, cash monitoring and tax filings are maintained.
- Responsible for all statutory reporting and reviewing of financial statements for various entities.
- Provide accounting advice on all technical accounting aspects.
- Actively part take in all M&A activities including due diligence and treasury.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- 8-10 years of experience in SGX reporting and know how of how the REIT business works.
- Qualified Accountant
- Prior team lead experience (at least 3-5 years)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496