- Working for a leading European Wine & Spirits company
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and attractive remuneration
- Excellent exposure internally, working directly with the global and regional leadership teams
As the Senior FP&A Analyst, you will play an integral part of the Asia finance team and will be responsible for financial planning and analysis for this segment, which helps assist achieve P&L financial goals through business partnering, planning, forecasting and analysis.
You will interact regularly with all levels of the organization, including the Asia leadership team, cluster finance teams, as well as the HQ Team at the Global headquarters located in Europe.
- Provide financial and business insights through robust P&L analysis across all lines, generating value-added management reports
- Identifying and monitoring performance metrics that deliver top tier business results
- Support the monthly, yearly and long-range P&L business planning cycle for the Asia region
- Perform Asia region Financial Consolidation and understand variance analysis of the business results in co-ordination with Market Clusters
- Perform trend and Gross Margin variance (Vol, Price, COGS & Mix) analysis
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Drive continuous improvement of business and financial processes, including standardization of current reporting activities
- Support monthly Asia Financial review with Regional Finance team and preparation of Monthly Business review slides for review with Asia Leadership team
- Provide analytical support to the Asia leadership team to drive growth and segment operating profit improvement
- Degree educated, ideally with an ACCA, CA or CPA qualification with at least 4 - 6 years of relevant experience in FP&A
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills, dealing with financial and numeric data and possessing strong analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to engage effectively with a variety of senior stakeholder
- Strong commercial acumen and decision making/problem solving skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496