- Excellent career progression with potential internal rotations
- Opportunity to work for a world-renown organization
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a Fortune 500 member and one of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world. As a part of their strategic business improvement, they are currently seeking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to be a part of their FP&A team.
- Drive monthly, quarterly and annual financial reporting and present it to different business stakeholders
- Work closely with Global Share Services to drive operations and improvement of reporting standard and processes
- Perform cashflow forecast and fund management
- Collaborate with Tax team with regards to any tax matters
- Support regional business partners on managing cost and budgeting, including multiple financial analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an FP&A role, preferably with at least 2 years of regional experience
- Excellent communication and business partnering skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel; Experience in SAP is an added advantage
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496