- Excellent career progression
- Full regional exposure to commercial finance
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a Fortune 500 member and one of the largest pharmaceutical organizations in the world. As a part of their strategic business improvement, they are currently seeking for a talented Senior Financial Analyst to be a part of their FP&A team.
- Partner with different stakeholders in development of business cases, new product launching using financial modelling
- Provide financial analyses and work closely with regional commercial team to support revenue growth
- Drive multiple process improvements projects for effective business review and decision making
- Support regional FP&A tasks and ad-hoc reporting request as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA
- Minimum 5 years of experience in an FP&A role, with great exposure to commercial finance / business partnering
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high level of business acumen
- Strong time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload and deadlines
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496