- Newly created Senior Lead role
- International leading brand
- Excellent compensation
Our client is a leading digital bank who has won multiple awards being the frontier of driving innovative digital solutions. They are transiting to act like an Agile tech firm and is looking for an experienced technical leader who has experience in Agile and Platform Transformation.
- Drive the transformation of the Investment & Insurance business and technology to become a Platform organization, inculcating LEAN and Agile in its practice. This involves transformation of circa 450 people across the technology organization and a similar size in the business to enable the group to experiment and deliver at the speed of a Startup in an enterprise environment
- Work in partnership with the Head of Investments & Insurance to drive the strategy for the organization transformation including talents acquisition and grooming, culture change and methods implementation
- Act as visionary and strategist on best practices adoption for the transformation journey
- Be the respected subject matter expert in terms of the true essence of Agile/LEAN practices, culture, architecture and technology to enable the true implementation of Agile across all major initiatives
- Drives the planning and execution of all iconic initiatives for the Platform Transformation agenda
- Provides oversight of the entire portfolio of initiatives for platform, including Wealth Management, Insurance, Equities and channels.
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 15 years + of hands-on business software application development experience in a mission critical domain
- Experience in driving major Agile / LEAN transformation across business and technology groups
- Experience driving multiple complex technology / business initiatives across multiple domains and markets
- Familiarity with cloud computing, cloud native architecture patterns, containers, DevOps and continuous integration / delivery preferred
- Superior ability to work with business and technology stakeholders across all levels internally and externally
- Experience managing team of 15 – 20 Scrum masters and change catalysts in an Agile environment
- Hands-on in approach
- Experience in Big Data and Machine Learning as well as Financials Products will be an added advantage
- Experience setting and managing a StartUp will be an added advantage
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.