An exciting opportunity for a Senior DevOps Engineer with Azure for a leading provider of commodity and energy trading software. Joining the InfraOps team, you would be spearheading a period of modernisation of their product portfolio along with developing a new new cloud-native algorithmic trading application for the trading of energy with a focus on sustainable sources.
Role: Senior DevOps Engineer (Azure)
Location: The City of London or Edinburgh
Salary: £90,000 - £135,000 p/annum
- Azure Experience
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Scripting experience such as Terraform.
Nice to have:
- Exposure to server operating systems (Windows, RedHat, and VMWare etc)
- Database knowledge Microsoft SQL and Azure SQL
- Experience in DevOps tools (Azure DevOps, TeamCity, TFS, GitHub, Octopus Deploy, Advanced Security)
- Good understanding of SQL to investigate pipeline issues.
We are looking for a key Azure resource within the team whilst also being willing to get involved in the full range of DevOps activities, such as deployment of software and ensuring the environment are secure, automated and stable. You'll be working with products in all portfolios and ensuring and consistency is key for team/organisation success!
- Management of Azure Cloud Estate
- Liaising with engineering team to contribute DevOps Architecture
- Managing production tickets and management with hosting partners
- Network configuration
- Managing encryption and being ahead of the security standards
- Deployment of in-house products and third party software
- Implementation automation tools and frameworks for best process (CI/CD pipelines)
- Mentoring/Coaching DevOps Engineers, being a crucial member in others development
- Co-ordinate with development team to streamline code deployment (CI/Octopus)
- Mentoring security of virtual network and applying countermeasures