- HQ environment
- Regional Coverage
- Exciting and fast paced environment
Our client, a leading Technology company is looking to fill a Senior Counsel, Employment role. Reporting into the Regional Head of Legal, the successful candidate will be the team’s lead counsel in advising of employment related matters. In addition, the candidate will also be expected to advise on a broad range of general corporate commercial matters across the SEA region.
Working closely with both Legal and HR business stakeholders, you will be managing the full spectrum of employment law matters across SEA. Key job scope will include reviewing and drafting of employment contracts, advising the business on latest labour law developments across multiple jurisdictions, assist in managing legal risk related to Employment related disputes/litigation and provide comprehensive Employment and Labour law training to HR stakeholders.
General corporate commercial aspect of the role will include drafting, reviewing and negotiation a wide array of commercial agreements ranging from Marketing services contracts, vendor agreements, software licensing and others.
You are legally qualified (any jurisdiction) with at least 5 PQE. Relevant experience in Employment law gained in law firms/in-house will be well regarded to be successful in the role, you will need to be a team player, able to work independently and commercially minded.
- Drafting and reviewing of employment contracts employee handbooks and policies
- Ensure regulatory compliance across various jurisdictions
- Kept abreast of developments in the labour law domain across the SEA region
- Manage external counsels and assist on employment disputes/litigation matters
- Advise HR and other business stakeholders on broad range of employment related matters
- Advise on general corporate commercial matters
- Bar qualification (min 5 PQE)
- Experience in the Employment Law space (in-house or law firm)
- Keen interest to work in a fast-paced environment and deal with frontier topics in Technology
- Commercial and solutions driven
- Mature, independent and hands on
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496