- Working with Start-ups and VCs across the region
- Part of a modern, forward-thinking business culture
- Work/life balance in a dynamic team
Space Executive specialises in recruiting senior management to executive level personnel for listed Multinationals, Financial Services, Private Equity and Venture Capital across Strategy and Corporate Development, Change and Transformation, Technology, Finance, Sales and Marketing, General Management, Human Resources and Governance (Legal, Risk and Compliance).
Space Executive has been recognised for its exceptional work and service delivery in recruitment and has received a number of awards including Best Places to Work in 2019, Recruitment International Best Newcomer 2016, Global Recruiter Asia Pacific Gold Award 2016, and was ranked Most Socially Engaged Staffing Agency in both 2016 and 2017 by LinkedIn.
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Senior Consultant to join our Startup practice as we continue to help our growing client base.
- Using sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients to build and develop positive relationships with them
- Developing a good understanding of client companies, their industry, what they do, their work culture and environment
- Advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a range of media
- Using social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships
- Headhunting (i.e identifying and approaching suitable candidates who may already be in work)
- Using candidate databases to match the right person to the client's vacancy
- Receiving and reviewing applications, managing interviews and tests and creating a shortlist of candidates for the client
- Requesting references and checking the suitability of applicants before submitting their details to the client
- Briefing the candidate about the responsibilities, salary and benefits of the job in question
- Preparing CVs and correspondence to forward to clients regarding suitable applicants
- Organising interviews for candidates as requested by the client
- Informing candidates about the results of their interviews
- Negotiating pay and salary rates and finalising arrangements between client and candidates
- Offering advice to both clients and candidates on pay rates, training and career progression
- Working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated
- Reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes
- The most critical skillset for this role is to have a passion for the startup ecosystem
- Degree holder
- Experience in business development/sales
- Good interpersonal skills; a detailed and organized person who can work with “team” but also excel individually
- Corporate Citizen
- Championing system integrity
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496