A global fintech software company are looking for a senior cloud engineer to join their team pioneering solutions in private capital and credit markets. Be part of a growing company of 500+ currently modernising through automation.
Requiring an AWS cloud engineer to work across the business functions - designing, building and maintaining cloud infrastructure. The main 2 tasks being reducing any technical debt/toil through automation (using Chef Process Automation) and contributing expertise in the design and build of new products.
Role: Senior Cloud Engineer (AWS)
Salary: £90,000-110,000 (Flexible on ability)
Location: Remote (Right to work UK, US, Europe Required)
The desired candidate will be senior level with 7+ Years’ experience in AWS cloud engineering, comfortable working autonomously as well as in a team of 20 cloud engineers. Able to provide architectural expertise for cloud or automation solutions; implement and maintain build and release pipelines for infrastructure, automate the installation and configuration of operating systems and application software.
- Strong experience with AWS products (Azure products also desired, not essential)
- Experience in Terraform, Cloud Formation or ARM templates
- Experience in configuration as code frameworks such as Chef, PowerShell DSC Ansible
- Experience with Kubernetes or alternatives
- Strong scripting skills with Python, Bash or PowerShell
- 7 years in computing/cloud industry
Relevant computer science degree
We are looking for people that have a genuine love for what they do, to be a part of a team that care about the products they release and their professional and personal growth. A team that constantly learn together to pioneer solutions.