- International team
- Strong growth potential
- Fast-paced environment
Our client is a global fintech/blockchain company looking to strengthen their Risk department based in China. You will be part of a fast-paced international team and have a unique opportunity to take big career leaps.
- You will be part of the Risk Management department responsible for enterprise-wide Business Risk Strategy. You be required to design, implement and continuously upgrade the Risk Management framework for various business lines within the Group.
- As a Risk ambassador, you will be required to educate and train the business stakeholders on Group Risk Management policies and ensure their compliance to internal (as well as external) regulatory guidelines. In addition, provide Risk related advisory to respective business stakeholders.
- A university degree at undergraduate level or equivalent
- At least 8 years of relevant Risk Management experience in the fintech or financial services related industry will be considered (Payments related industry will be a plus)
- Business level proficiency in both English and Mandarin as this role will require you to liaise with stakeholders who predominantly interact in either English or Mandarin
- Strong risk policy or risk strategy experience in a regional or international capacity is a must
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496