- Team lead position
- Participating in complex audit assignments in country and overseas locations
- Competitive salary package
Our client is one of the largest shipping and transportation company, with offices around the region. They are currently looking for a senior auditor to supervise audit assignments for the various locations.
- Identify, plan audits in accordance with the audit standards with a view of evaluating the effectiveness of risk management, governance and internal controls.
- Support the management in providing recommendation for process improvement / monitoring the control of risk.
- Build good relationships with the business both locally and at the regional levels.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance or any other relevant degrees.
- CIA certified
- Minimum 7-8 years of audit experience preferably in risk management
- Ability to travel 50%
All interested candidates, please apply now, and we will get in touch for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496