- Under a senior Partner with a wide range of clients across the technology/blockchain/startup space
- Broad range of commercial litigation work
- Competitive salary package and excellent exposure to build business development skills
Our client, a Singaporean Law Firm, is looking to hire a (senior) Associate to be part of their commercial litigation team.
The ideal candidate has strong commercial litigation and enjoys a broad range of commercial disputes work as well as corporate advisory matters.
- Representing a wide range of blockchain/fintech/start-up companies on their ongoing or potential disputes
- Drafting and negotiating a range of commercial contracts for the clients
- Keeping the Partner up to date on the relevant case laws and regulations
- Commercially savvy and pragmatic legal advice to clients when interacting
- Liaising with and managing various clients independently
- At least 2 PQE, called to the Singapore Bar
- Strong commercial litigation experience
- Interested and competent in corporate drafting/review
- High energy, mature, independent and ambitious
- Strong command of English, where fluency in Mandarin or Bahasa Indonesia is an advantage given the regional portfolio
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496