- Global Marketing Technology powerhouse in predictive intelligence and analytics
- Leadership role with regional responsibilities
- Highly entrepreneurial and progressive role
This is a newly created senior position with a global Marketing Technology powerhouse in predictive intelligence and analytics, based in Singapore.
My client has grown tremendously to become a world leader in end-to-end sales and marketing solutions and are well-known to deliver some of the best performance and data-intensive analytics and applications across various industries.
As the Sales Director, you will be responsible for managing a sales team in South East Asia, and driving full-cycle software and platform Enterprise sales in the region.
- Sales team management experience driven by collaboration yielding scalable results
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding quotas of subscription-based SaaS (12 months + commitments)
- Experience closing complex transactions >SG$350k ACV
- Target and build commercial relationships with Enterprise CMOs, VPs of Marketing, Channel, Marketing Operations, Sales stakeholders
- Provide leadership, direction, major decision making and resolution support to sales and account management teams
- Manage Key Accounts and Alliances
- Grow Net New Business for South East Asia, along with expanding existing relationship and managing key stakeholders.
- On boarding new vendors, via procurement, RFPs etc
- Minimum 8 years of quota-carrying sales experience, in full-cycle software or technology in South East Asia
- Familiarity with marketing tech stack (Marketo, Eloqua), B2B publishers/media, data providers
- Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Thrives and are motivated by working in a fast-paced, target driven team environment
- Strong C-level customer reference
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496