- Newly created position with a leading AI-backed fraud detection tech firm
- Join a pioneering team and grow a strong client base in APAC
- Highly entrepreneurial role with fantastic progression opportunities
An exciting opportunity is now open with a global leader in anti-fraud software as they expand their operations to work with some of the world’s biggest brands and platforms.
My client is building out their commercial capabilities in Singapore and the region and are hiring for a hungry and experienced Sales and Development Manager to join them. Reporting into the Managing Director, you will act as a key sales lead in identifying, structuring, closing and managing strategic partnerships, alliances and commercial deals.
- Source, approach, engage and secure contracts with digital solution providers in the payment ecosystem
- Bring a structured and programmatic approach to partner business development and relationship management
- Lead program delivery related to pricing, specification, and implementation of new programs
- Maximise the number and quality of partnerships signed through engagement, training, best practice and thought leadership
- Achieve commercial and quarterly sales targets
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering or a related field
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience and at least 3+ years of experience in the payments industry, preferably in sales, product development, product management and/or strategy
- Experience in financial services, fintech, telecom, retail, payment systems, risk & fraud management, core banking and ecommerce will be an advantage
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Proven track record of closing complex deals and contracts
- Autonomous but knows how to work in a team
- Solid analytical and consulting skills with good knowledge of industry best practices
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496