- Global Investment Bank
- Well-Ranked Equity Research Team
- Established team within the Natural Resources Sector
A Global Investment Bank with an established Equity Research platform is currently looking to hire a Research Associate for their Oil & Gas team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible for the creation and delivery of high-quality research products.
- Required to prepare research presentations and reports for both internal and external clients.
- Writing regular Oil & Gas sector notes and helping prepare in-depth company reports.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners.
- Work closely with senior management across research departments within the bank.
- Conduct meetings and provide recommendations on the Oil & Gas sector to both internal and external stakeholders of the bank.
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Should possess at least 2-5 years working experience in Equity Research.
- Strong thematic reporting skills and Oil & Gas/Utilities sector knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin is a must
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496