- Based in Singapore
- Exciting and fast growing Fintech
- Excellent career growth
Our client, a digital wealth and lifestyle platform is looking for a Regulatory Compliance talent to join the team..
- In this role, you will report to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- You will advise the firm on MAS regulations for Financial Advisers, and work closely with stakeholders across the organisation to ensure that regulatory risks are addressed appropriately.
- You will also liaise with regulators, and develop the Compliance program for the firm.
- There is potential for growth in the role and for coverage to include Hong Kong in time to come.
- The ideal candidate should have 4-8 years of relevant regulatory advisory experience with Financial Advisers Act (FAA), and a self-starter with stellar interpersonal and communication skills.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496