- World leading brand
- Regional exposure
- Leadership role
Our client, one of the world's leading food retail companies, is looking for a Regional Marketing Director to join their leading brand in Singapore. Reporting to the company CMO, the Regional Marketing Director will be responsible for developing effective marketing plans aimed at maximizing their market potential and to strengthen the brand within the said regions; Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Myanmar and Mongolia.
- Providing strategic leadership to define the brand vision for said markets
- Work with the markets to develop marketing plans and calendar management
- Drive new innovation and new product agenda across said markets
- Build strong relationships with the Franchisee's in markets in order to support execution of marketing agenda
- Develop synergies across the region
- 8 - 10 years marketing experience with Food retail or FMCG companies
- Excellent track record of strategic and executional excellence
- Strong stakeholder management
- Willingness to travel
- Regional marketing exposure. Experience of the Indonesia market particularly important
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.