- Excellent career progression
- Well-established organization
- Competitive salary package
Our client is a well-established European FMCG company with nearly 150 years. As a part of their strategic expansion, they are currently seeking a talented FP&A Manager to lead their regional FP&A team – SEA.
- Lead the regional FP&A teams to provide all financial analysis, deliver strategic plans and forecasts and support financial & commercial presentations
- Partner with various stakeholders to deliver business strategies across the region
- Deliver consolidated financial planning and forecasting package
- Design and lead process improvement activities together with other regional teams
- Assist in training team members and conduct performance management review
- Participate in functional or career development training
- Lead or participate in leadership team meetings
- Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or ACCA.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in accounting or FP&A role, preferably from Healthcare & Life Science or Consumer Goods industries
- Strong experience in FP&A
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with senior stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496