- Working directly with senior management team
- Be part of the Company’s next stage of growth
- Exposure to diversified industries
This investment holding company is involved in real estate, hotel investment, retail and industrial services. They have recently set up global legal function based out of Singapore, and are looking for a M&A / Corporate Finance lawyer to join the team.
Reporting to the Group General Counsel, you will also work closely with the Senior Management team and other commercial stakeholders. Legal takes on a lead business partner role in structuring and negotiating deals, and counsel should enjoy that level of involvement.
You will be joining at a time of organisational breakthrough, and will be part of the next phase of growth for the company.
- You should be a Commonwealth-qualified lawyer, with more than 7 years of corporate law background.
- Prior experience in M&A, corporate finance and working with listed companies (whether in-house or as an external counsel) will be viewed upon favourably.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.