- Global Investment Bank.
- Established team.
- Excellent career growth.
A position has opened for a Quantitative Analyst or Associate to join a well-established team in Hong Kong.
- Work alongside senior management in supporting the local trading teams of the bank.
- Build and implement models that are built in-house by Quant Research.
- Liaise with legal and compliance in order to comply with all the necessary requirements set out by relevant authorities.
- Assist in the training of traders in new methods that have been formulated.
- Develop and execute models that price and hedge derivative instruments.
- Product scope would also include working closing with Linear and Non Linear traders.
- Holder of a PHD or Masters in finance/Mathematics or Financial Engineering.
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a Quant environment, ideally within a Quant Research team.
- Excellent communication skills, fluency in English is required.
- Product exposure should include FX/Options/Linear and Non-Linear.
- Solid working knowledge of C++.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496