- Unique role with a company poised to disrupt the multibillion-dollar eCommerce industry
- Rare opportunity to join a well-back seed stage firm as one of the first on the ground
- Excellent equity and long-term earning potential
This role is for an experienced Product Management professional to join an early stage start up already making waves in the eCommerce space. Reporting to the 2 founders, this role will be overseeing all of Product.
The company raised a pre-seed of over 1 million USD and are looking to raise Seed this Quarter, with several investors already showing significant interest.
- Acting as the sole Product Manager in the business, own and manage (from initial whiteboard conceptualisation, to launch and post go-live analysis) all the product lines
- Guide and mentor your dedicated team made up of engineers & designers
- Acting as part of the senior management team, face off to investors and help secure funding for the next stage
- Understand the competitors within the wallet & payments landscape in SE Asia & help craft a product that is ahead of the curve
- End to end ownership of the product roadmap, from ideation through to execution and delivery
- Between 6-10 years' experience in Product Management roles where you have launched and shipped successful, consumer-centric products
- Great presentation skills, coupled with a strong ability to interface with engineers and "lead from the front"
- Passionate about early stage start-ups; you need to be someone who thrives in uncertainty and is happy to work in an extremely agile and fast paced environment
- A minimum of 3 years in a Product Manager role within the same organisation
- Given the company model, a strong preference is for candidates who have worked on the buying funnel / payment experience within an eCommerce setting
- Educated to degree level (in computer science / engineering would be useful, but is not as important as the skillset)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S749