- Growing company
- Development opportunities
- Attractive Remuneration Package
The Print Production Specialist will focus on Retail Display and POS delivery for international FMCG brands. This includes all account & financial management, print production procurement growing positive working relationships with print vendors, internal teams & clients.
- Manage internal clients, creative/design agencies, pre-press agencies, printers, Retail Display manufacturer
- Assess the print and retail display specification needs
- Proof approval process including reviewing the mock ups to ensure colour, layout, size, material etc. are as per approved artwork
- Make recommendations about alternate print & display specifications that deliver either a cost, quality or timeliness benefit to the client
- Liaise with client to obtain detailed print brief & work with creative / design agencies to ensure artwork is print ready
- Co-ordinate sampling and tooling if required for new or complex displays
- Contribute to the development of leading print and document management systems and processes.
- Develop credible and trust-based relationships with all key stakeholders
- Print Production Background, Off-set printing, Pre-press, or Digital Printing
- Experience with Point of Sale (POS) / Retail Display print is a must
- Structural design / Key drawing experience
- On-site Print Management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Innovative approach to Production Management.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal English (global and internal & client communication is in English)
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496