- Regional Asset Management Firm
- Great Investment Portfolio exposures
- Supportive working environment
Our client is a leading Regional Asset Management Firm seeking to hire a Portfolio Manager to join their Fixed income team. The candidate will be part of an expanding group in the Region and be responsible for managing assigned Investment Portfolios.
- Assist and work closely with Head of Fixed Income in portfolio management, investment research and investment idea generation
- Responsible for managing Investment Portfolio of assigned funds/mandates, to deliver consistent return and to meet overall credit quality for fixed income portfolio
- Support new product development in relation to fixed income mandates.
- Develop relationships with external advisors, service providers and other investors to source new themes, strategies and products
- Bachelor’s degree holder in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years of buy-side experience
- Current holder of SFC Type 4 & 9 Responsible Officer License
- Experience in Mutual/Public funds would be beneficial
- KIP would be an advantage
- Excellent command in spoken and English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.