- Newly created and exciting opportunity with one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing Fintech unicorn
- Entrepreneurial and progressive leadership role
- Great organizational culture
As one of the most exciting and well-funded Fintech in Asia, my client has built an impressive end-to-end cross-border payments platform allowing businesses to scale in global marketplaces. They are one of Asia Pacific’s fastest growing unicorns backed by global VC icons, with over 10 office locations in the world today.
There is a need for a highly experienced and reputed Partnerships Director, to be based in Singapore. You will own key strategic relationships for Issuing and Payment Acceptance projects across the region in Asia.
This will be a highly demanding yet rewarding role, hence experience working at or with global card schemes or the payments industry will be highly advantageous. This role will require a solid understanding on what it takes to launch new products to market especially in this ecosystem.
- Lead, develop, refine, and implement partnership strategies that align and support overall business vision for issuing and payment acceptance products
- Manage strategically important partnership opportunities, both existing and new
- Understand the competitive landscape and conduct market research to ensure “preferred partner” status and provide recommendations to executive management
- Coordinate due diligence processes with prospective partners and project-manage internal stakeholders through commercial, product and systems assessment
- Position yourself as an industry thought leader and establish relationships with potential partners and key decision-makers
- Minimum 10 years of experience working with acquirers, digital payments and/or financial institutions
- Strong international experience across multiple markets and/or managing cross border relationships
- Exceptional communication skills – being able to connect with people at all levels, both internally and with external stakeholders
- Thrive under pressure and work well with change and the ambiguity of a startup environment
- Strong negotiation skills to navigate complex commercial discussions
- A team player who can work cohesively across the organisation and be able to inspire a shared vision
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496