- Top Tier Fund House
- Strong internal mobility
- Exposure to global senior stakeholders
Our client is a top tier global fund house. As part of the wider CIO umbrella, our client is looking for a driven and ambitious professional to play a key role in their portfolio risk function.
- Implement, maintain, and document the stress testing methodologies
- Provide independent assessment of asset allocation and investment strategies
- Build tools to help portfolio managers understand the key drivers and document key factors
- Participate in global projects to enhance and consolidate the overall stress testing models and its methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Quantitative field
- At least 4 years of relevant experience, including portfolio construction or similar positions on the Buy-side
- Strong multi-asset exposure coupled with a good foundation in modelling
- Risk candidates with a strong Quantitative background will be considered as well
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively interact with senior stakeholders
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496