- Part of a dynamic Legal team with a strong growth plan
- Good mentoring and supportive team
- Excellent opportunity for those who wants to continue to develop their M&A skills as an in-house counsel
This is a global financial services institution looking for an M&A lawyer to be a part of their successful team based in their Singapore office.
- Assist to provide legal and regulatory advice for M&A and joint venture transactions in the Asia Pacific region
- Coordinate the implementation of various legal requirements and regional projects
- Provide ad-hoc legal advice to the internal legal teams and to provide support on corporate governance matters.
- To keep abreast on latest legal developments for Singapore and within the region and to update legal database
- 4 to 5 PQE, preferably with M&A experience at a major law firm or legal department of a major international company.
- Fluent verbal and written English is required.
- Strong analytical problem solving and communication skills.
- Proven team player and ability to establish and maintain working relationships across all levels
To succeed in this role, you must be adaptable to a dynamic environment and able to work independently.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.