- Prestigious Global law firm with stellar reputation
- Well know practice group and partners
- International clients
Our client, a global law firm is seeking a mid to senior level corporate Associate to join its corporate practice Group in Shanghai, China.
The successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in transactional work and will be confident running and negotiating deals with minimal guidance. Prior experience in an international law firm is a must and background in PE is highly desirable.
To be considered for this role you must also have excellent academic credentials and be called to the Bar in the US, UK or Australia.
- Advising international clients on M&A and other transactional work in China
- Drafting complicated legal documents
- Taking the lead in negotiations and transactions
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable University with excellent academic results
- Minimum 5 years post qualification experience focusing on transactional work
- Extensive prior experience in cross border M&A and a background in PE
- Prior experience in a top tier international law firm
- US, UK, or AUS qualified
- Prior experience drafting and negotiating in English
- Mandarin skills will be highly regarded
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong technical knowledge as well as the ability to work autonomously
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496