- Newly created headcount
- Stable environment
- Global presence
Our client is a global energy company with a strong foothold in Singapore and Asia. You will have the unique opportunity to be part of a well-established Risk team and report directly into Head of Risk Management.
- Generate and maintain daily reports covering P&L reports, VaR exposures, MTM
- Monitor exposures to risk limits and report breaches/ exceptions to the Risk Committee (RC)
- Assist in the design and implementation of the Market Risk Management framework covering processes, tools and methodologies
- Contribute to continuous improvement of market risk processes and stress testing methodologies
- Assist with ad-hoc projects as directed by the Risk Head which could include CTRM/ ETRM system integrations with the broader teams
- At least 6 years of relevant Market Risk or Commodities Risk experience within an Energy, Oil & Gas or Utilities business
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative field
- Advantageous to have proficiency in data visualization tools or some programming capabilities (e.g. SQL)
- Proficient in Excel
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to work independently
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496