Back to jobs
Manager - Life & Pensions, Retail Investment
- Posted 17 May 2023
- LocationUnited Kingdom
- Job type Permanent
- DisciplineTechnology - Transformation & Consulting
A global management consultancy that is well renowned for it's work in financial services is looking to add managers to their growing insurance practice in London, specifically in life & pensions.
This consultancy offers a range of services, covering strategy, change, and transformation.
- Carrying out and manging on consulting projects for clients
- Leading/managing projects covering: transformation (operating model, digital transformation, compliance and risk), change management, data/IT innovation strategy, and mergers & acquisitions
- Support internal projects, from operations to business development
- 4+ years' consulting experience
- Experience in life and pensions space is mandatory
- Strong understanding of the wider insurance market, and current and potential future industry trends
- Open to travel, domestically and internationally
- Strong communication, presentation and problem-solving skills
- Ability to hit the ground running on projects
Due to the volume of applicants, only the relevant candidates will be contacted.