- Well respected Corporate M&A Team
- Opportunity to work for a top tier international law firm
- Structured training and development programme
We have been mandated by our client, an international law firm with a global presence, to fill an Associate role within their Corporate Mergers and Acquisition team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity join a well-established practice group and be able to work on complex transactions within the region. You will be exposed to the full spectrum of M&A advisory work including public (regulated) M&A, private M&A, and Capital Markets. To be considered you will need to legally qualified in the UK, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, or the USA with 1-7 PQE and have had previous experience working in a top tier international firm or a reputable local law firm. Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Responsible for varied and challenging complex legal work with a mix of M&A (both public and private)
- Work across a range of cross border and domestic M&A and ECM transactions
- Due diligence and drafting documents for complex commercial transactions
- Conducting legal research and drafting advice and memoranda
- Working and liaising with clients
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a reputable university
- Legal qualification from a UK, Australia, Singapore, Hong Kong, or the USA
- 1-4 years’ PQE gained within a corporate practice
- Team player
- First rate experience of drafting documents
- Previous international experience will be highly regarded
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496