- Rapid career progression
- Great deal exposure
- Excellent compensation package
Our client is a Global Financial Services firm looking for an Analyst to join their expanding Healthcare team in Hong Kong. This is an excellent opportunity for an junior analyst to gain valuable deal experience within the Healthcare sector.
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of investment related transactions throughout the APAC region.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, generating pitch ideas, risk assessments and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with relative business partners and stakeholders.
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within group.Implement the highest standard of investment compliance and risk control as required by the Bank and local regulatory requirements.
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- Deal experience in Healthcare sector is a must
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience in an Investment Banking/Big 4/Corporate Development environment.
- Excellent communication skills, Written and verbal Mandarin would be an advantage
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.