- Based in San Francisco
- Attractive Remuneration
- Great for career growth
- Actively participate in the origination and execution of M&A and Advisory related transactions in the United States.
- Key functions will include, but not be limited to, preparing management presentations, marketing pitches and due diligence reports.
- Assist in constructing and maintaining various financial models. This would include both DCF and LBO models.
- Provide on-going support for maintaining relationship with clients and business partners.
- Work closely with senior management across all deal functions within the bank.
- Coordinate with other professional parties and liaise with regulatory authorities
- International Masters/University Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- US Passport/Work Permit Holder
- Minimum 1-2 years' experience in an Investment Banking environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong modelling skills in both DCF and LBO, and possess a proven track record in M&A/Corporate Finance related transactions.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496