- Our client are one of the worlds most established lifestyle service brands with a solid presence in Asia
- Integral part of the APAC team
- Reporting directly into leadership
Our client are one of the worlds most established travel brands with a solid presence in Asia.
As a Lifestyle Team Manager, you will be responsible for managing around 6-8 individuals of different specialist backgrounds including travel, dining, tickets and creative. You will need to have strong experience working in customer service in a management capacity.
The team deals with all types of lifestyle requests from their members globally. The market is incredibly exciting and dynamic and they need leaders that have a real sense of what makes great customer service and can play a big part in helping to innovate and improve their service.
- You must have passion for working with and developing people as you will train/ recruit/ motivate and lead your team's performance as they fulfill highly specific and unique customer briefs
- The position entails the management of a diverse and dynamic team. You should thrive in a busy, fun environment which has teamwork at its forefront
- A passion for customer service is essential as well as the ability to thrive under pressure
- Energetic and passionate individuals with proven experience of managing a team, including developing of individuals
- Proven capability to own and lead projects
- Seasoned in the development and execution of team and department-level strategies
- Luxury and VIP Travel and/or Hospitality industry experience preferred
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496