- Posted 23 September 2019
- SalarySGD 150000 to SGD 200000
- Job type Permanent
- HQ environment
- High visibility
- General Corporate and Transactional work scope
Our client, a global conglomerate is looking to fill a Senior legal counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the Deputy General Counsel, you will be part of an established global legal team with the mandate to advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements
- Advise business stakeholders on transactional matters (M&A, Financing)
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support the legal department in managing any litigation or contentious matters across the region
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels (mostly on leasing matters)
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 8 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Strong in-house experience will be well regarded but not a must
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
Prior experience gained advising on broad scope of complex, cross border general corporate commercial and transactional (M&A, Financing) matters would be well regarded. Candidates coming straight from law firm will be more than welcomed to apply.
The company has a progressive environment, flat hierarchy and high growth trajectory.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to email@example.com
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496