- Posted 11 December 2018
- Job type Permanent
- Joining a large, established legal team with a regional scope
- A flat hierarchal structure and a collaborative environment
- Attractive salary package over 13 months and bonus
Our client, a transportation and shipping MNC, is looking for an experienced legal counsel to join their team and support their cross-border legal work. The ideal candidate will have strong corporate commercial, M&A, litigation and compliance experience.
- This role will report directly to the head of legal but will also indirectly mentor/supervise the junior counsels.
- This role will provide a challenging and broad scope of work, ranging from reviewing/drafting/advising on commercial contracts, project work/fund raising/M&A, managing litigation and ensuring compliance.
- The ideal candidate has at least 8 years PQE, strong legal drafting ability and excellent interpersonal skills.
- In-house experience, as well as familiarity with the maritime/logistics/supply-chain industry, is preferred but not a pre-requisite.
- Ideally proficient in written and spoken Mandarin given the regional scope of work
EA Licence No.: 15S7496
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.