- Senior team member
- Regional role
- Broad based legal work
Our client is a world renowned digital infrastructure company, which serves some of the biggest technology companies globally.
Reporting into the APAC General Counsel, you will be a senior member of the legal team, and will independently front all complex transactions. The legal team is an established department within the organization, where business stakeholders understand how to effectively utilize the legal function.
- Reviewing, drafting, and negotiating commercial agreements
- Independently work with external counsels on complex transactions in various jurisdictions
- Advising business and sales teams of on legal issues across a multicultural environment
- Providing legal support for matters including HR, leases and day-to-day operational agreements
- Working collaboratively with technical, regulatory, compliance, and IP teams to develop new products and negotiate complex, high-value solutions
- A J.D., LLB or LLM (or equivalent) with bar admission in at least one relevant jurisdiction
- A minimum of ten (10) years of post-qualification experience
- In-house experience in a carrier/telecom company or in top law firm preferred
- Strong drafting and negotiation skills, with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
You should possess a JD or LLB with minimum 10 years of experience. Prior experience in the technology / IT infrastructure sector will be ideal.
Please email your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496