- Group HQ role
- Well established team
- Broad scope of work
Our client, a leading real estate player is looking to fill a Legal Counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the General Counsel, you will be part of an established legal team with the mandate to advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters.
You are LLB/LLM qualified with at least 10 PQE (Commonwealth Bar). Prior experience gained advising on broad scope of general corporate commercial and transactional (M&A/JV, Financing) matters in the real estate space would be ideal. You will also Candidates coming straight from law firm will be more than welcomed to apply. To this end, candidates from the Corporate Real Estate Practice will be very well regarded.
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements
- Advise business stakeholders on transactional matters (M&A, Financing)
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support the legal department in managing any litigation or contentious matters across the region
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies and regulatory requirements
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 10 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction (Singapore preferred)
- Top Singapore/international law firm experience preferred. In-house experience is a plus but not required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast-paced environment
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent and hands on.If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496