- Global coverage
- Transactional work
- Well-established team
We have been mandated by our client, a listed global conglomerate to fill a newly created legal counsel role.
Reporting into the Group General Counsel, you will be working closely with an established Legal team as well as partnering key business stakeholders. The organization has a diversified portfolio and the successful candidate will have the opportunity to work across a broad range of general corporate, M&A and listed co (Capital Markets) matters
You are legally qualified (Singapore BR) with 5-10 PQE. Experienced in advising transactional, general corporate/commercial and listed co matters will be well regarded. Candidates who has litigation grounding earlier in his/her career will also have a clear advantage.
This opportunity is well suited for law firm candidates looking to transit in-house.
- Advise senior management and business stakeholders on all legal, compliance and regulatory matters
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range of commercial contracts across multiple business segments
- Advise on complex transactional matters i.e. M&A/JV, Listed Co (Capital Markets) and Investment activities
- Supervise and liaise with outside counsel on litigation/dispute matters
- Assist in advising stakeholders topics related risk management and group compliance
- LLB/LLM qualified
- Bar qualification from major jurisdictions (Singapore Bar)
- Relevant experience gained from a tier 1 law local or international law firms
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496