- Regional role (APAC)
- High visibility
- Business Partnering role
Our client, a global leading media group is looking to fill a legal counsel role based out of Singapore. Reporting into the APAC Head of Legal, you will be part of an established regional legal team with the mandate to advise business stakeholders on a broad range of legal matters (content acquisition, licensing, IP, Sales & Marketing, Sponsorship and other media as well as commercial related agreements)
- Draft, review and negotiate broad range commercial agreements related to the Media industry
- Advise business stakeholders on content acquisition, licensing, IP and regulatory matters across the region
- Advise stakeholders on possible legal risk and provide mitigation strategies
- Support the legal department in managing any litigation or contentious matters across the region
- Ensure compliance to company’s policies pertaining production, programming and other media related maters
- Assist in the drafting of policies, guidelines, legal templates and other documents to ensure best practices
- Coordinate and liaise directly with external counsels
- LLB/LLM qualified (min 4 PQE)
- Bar qualification from a commonwealth jurisdiction
- Strong in-house (media companies) and/or law firm (media practice) experience will be well regarded
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player who can operate independently and in a fast paced environment
Candidates coming straight from law firm will solid experience in advising on media related matters welcomed to apply.
The company has a progressive, flexible and open work culture.
To be successful in the role, you will need to be collaborative, independent, hands on and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
If you are keen to apply to this role, do send in your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496