- Sole counsel
- Direct report to CEO
- Flexible work arrangements
Our client, a cutting-edge power generator/retailer is looking to fill a Legal Counsel role.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the successful candidate will provide full spectrum legal advice and work closely with functional leads.
- Drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a broad range of commercial contracts (including financing matters).
- Provide legal advice to senior stakeholders and play the role of a business partner.
- Manage all matters in the legal department (including contract management system).
- Keep abreast with legal developments relevant to energy sector in Singapore and ensure company’s compliance to regulatory and legal requirements.
- Manage dispute/contentious matters as and when required.
- Manage external counsel as and when required.
- Oversee basic legal training of staff and cultivate culture of open counsel on legal issues.
- LLB from a recognised institution.
- Bar qualification (Singapore Bar highly preferred). Min 6 PQE.
- Prior in-house experience in the EPC/Energy/Project/infrastructure related domains.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Solutions driven approach
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496