- Opportunity to join young dynamic team at the forefront of digital
- Team has 100% buy in from stakeholders to really make a difference to user experience across products
- Amazing comp and benefits
A leading bank in Asia Pacific, which provides a variety of products and services, is now looking for a lead UX director for their consumer banking digital service department. The role will focus on financial planning and the management of the UX design team, which is responsible for 5+ countries and all consumer banking and wealth management products across all digital platforms.
- Develop collaboration models with the rest of the organisation.
- Communicate your vision, provide clear direction and feedback to your team.
- Evaluate research insights and respond to strategy direction given by the business.
- Prioritise and focus on key issues.
- Manage outside design agencies and/or freelancers on projects as required.
- Manage design investments beyond UX – business design, concept design and design doing.
- Drive cultural change towards design-led innovation
- Create design solutions that are meaningful, authentic and customer-oriented across all the touchpoints.
- Define UX metrics against business derivers, measure, report and enhance based on data analysis.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in managing teams (40+ people preferred)
- Minimum 5 years of experience in managing a UX, interactive or usability team
- Solid knowledge and skills of enterprise project methodology
- Experienced in creating digital UX strategies and a strong portfolio of interaction and visual design work
- Strong communication skills to present UX design strategies and solutions to stakeholders
- Experience working in Asia is a plus
- Experience working in the finance/healthcare/e-commerce/online retail is also a plus
- Bonus for being good at rapid prototyping, free-hand sketching, whiteboard facilitation and pixel-perfect wireframing.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.