- New created role based in Singapore
- Our client is a B2C investment platform
- Attractive salary and benefit
This is one of several new roles with an emerging FinTech, based in Singapore (HQ).
The company is a Singapore based B2C investment platform which offers a unique new approach for the consumer. They launched recently and have already seen huge success, off the back of which they are now growing their product team.
This opportunity is perfect for someone who is looking for their next step in a fast paced fintech with exposure across South East Asia.
- Own your product end to end - from conceptualizing / brainstorming, to build, launch, post go live analysis, A/B testing, further iterations etc
- Work hand in hand with your engineers and designers to launch / ship products that are truly world class
- Report to the Director of Product and represent your product to the business, conducting where necessary competitor/market analysis, helping stay ahead of the curve
- At least 4 years' having worked in a consumer facing Product centric environment (i.e. tribes/squads) ideally in the role of a Product Manager
- Passionate about the global movement of financial inclusion, specifically the rise of investment apps and trading sites, with knowledge of the leading players
- To be successful in this role you will be a team player, highly motivated and not afraid to try things and make mistakes
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496