My Client is one of the most promising fintech startups based in Asia. They are rapidly expanding and are looking for Tech Leads to join the team and push them to the next level! Their development team has a great reputation, so this role will allow you to contribute and also learn from your gifted peers. This is an opportunity for your work to impact over 10 million people across Asia monthly!
- Develop and design modern technologies for back-end systems
- End-to-end software development of feature from requirements gathering, development to automated testing
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like product, third party vendor, and researchers for timely, on-point software delivery
- Lead a team of 7, plus or minus 2, cross functional team members delivering value to your customers.
- Build high quality, fault tolerant systems and products, owning all areas of implementation, frontend, backend, CI pipeline, automated test suites and operations
- Work with your product owner and business stakeholders to define the product and tech roadmaps.
- More than 7 years of hands-on software development experience
- Experienced in developing scalable microservices using event driven architecture.
- Excellent Java programming skills with good understanding of JVM, Multithreading.
- Strong knowledge on OOPS, Design Patterns, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Hands on experience on RPC, Spring Boot framework, Hibernate or MyBatis.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum based projects and providing technical leadership.
- Good understanding of MySql/Oracle is a plus
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496