As a Junior Developer, you will bring expertise in MS 365 with a strong understanding of the broader eco-system and how another technology is to interact utilizing D365, Power Apps, Azure Functions, Power BI, and Azure B2C to enhance the platform.
There will be requirements to collaboratively design and configure applications and components consistent with Microsoft standards and best practices across several technologies.
The candidate must be able to convert business requirements to capabilities and functions using out-of-the-box & custom configurations from end to end – with a focus on increasing the utilization of data within the business and improvements on automation of tasks.
- Provide 1st line support to Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint.
- Troubleshoot issues, gather information, and keep users updated on progress.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of software requirements and specifications.
- Develop new features for the platforms including legacy and greenfield development.
- Deploy hotfixes and promote D365 / Power Platform solutions to higher environments.
- Work to an Agile methodology to deliver continuous improvement.
- Perform Quality Assurance testing.
- Core proficiency of 2+ years in C# & .NET Framework
- Consumption of web services using ODATA / REST / Web API / FetchXml
- Experience with Microsoft business applications, including Dynamics 365 / Power Platform / SharePoint
- Hands-on frontend development and troubleshooting software experience
Nice To Have:
- Dynamics 365 Support / Development including Apps & Portals
- C# SOLID development.
- Power Automate Design / Development.
- C# Unit Test Development.
- SharePoint Support / Development
- Azure DevOps CI/CD
- Good communication and teamwork skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Keen to learn new systems and technologies (including certification).
- Work in a methodical and evidence-based approach.
- Willingness to take initiative and ability to adapt.
Education & Qualifications:
- Technical Background and or Education.
- Duration - Permanent
- Salary - 30-50K depending on experience
- Reporting to - Engineering Lead
- Sponsorship not provided