- Excellent career path
- Dynamic Team in a fast-paced environment
- Competitive package with additional benefits
A new Associate headcount is now available in a Global Investment Bank's Leveraged & Acquisition Finance team. The role will be based in Hong Kong, with a focus on the Greater China region.
- Play a prominent role in the execution of structured/leveraged & acquisition finance transactions including refinancing in the capacity of arranger and underwriter.
- Execute all aspects of said transactions through to financial close.
- Negotiation of the term sheets, credit processes, financial modelling and documentation, and ongoing monitoring of such deals.
- Understand and develop client needs, bank strategies and products with a view to generate side business for other departments of the bank.
- Develop and maintain new and existing client relationships including preparation of marketing related materials.
- Degree in Business Administration, Finance or relevant discipline.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in structured, acquisition or leveraged finance.
- Experience in a dynamic team environment with strong business development/sales and presentation skills.
- Excellent credit analysis skills.
- Command of written and spoken English and Mandarin.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.