- Private Equity Fund with Global presence
- Great deal exposure
- Excellent compensation package
This Private Equity Fund with a global presence, is looking to hire an Analyst into their expanding Greater China team. The business has experienced an excellent year-on-year growth with a continued increase in deal flow.
- Working closely with the Investment team in generating models, valuation and deal analysis for the group's clients.
- Evaluate potential strategic investment and drive deal execution including research, due diligence, financial modeling and valuation.
- Work with different parties to drive the deal execution process.
- Degree in Finance and Accounting, MBA beneficial.
- Proven track record in IBD, private equity or real estate/property funds.
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills.
- Solid research, financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in both English and Mandarin.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.