My Client is one of the most prominant Finacial advisory companies in Singapore. The Head, IT Infrastructure is responsible for the implementation and operations of all technology infrastructure which includes cloud infrastructure, network, server, storage, related operating software services and service monitoring.
This position is operationally responsible for ensuring the availability, integrity, and security for all IT systems and infrastructure. lead the technology infrastructure team with overall responsibility for technology infrastructure and operations.
The candidate leads the technology infrastructure operations and Strategy for the company and will provide the following oversight:
- Infrastructure services Strategy, innovation and leverage current IT trends that can create business value
- Continuous development of enterprise standards and technology architecture and the IT operations governance process
- Monitor planning, operation management and crisis management closely working with other relevant teams across the organization
- Planning, project and operations management and implementation leadership
- Oversee the team to provision day-to-day support and administration of IT infrastructure components comprising of systems, SAN storage, network and databases and manage obsolescence, compliance of the IT Infrastructure components
- Leadership for delivery of 24/7 service operations and KPI compliance.
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) Degree or Higher in Computer / Information Science
- Certificate in IT project management and IT management, such as ITIL, COBIT preferred
- Minimum 10+ years of working experience in supporting IT infrastructure in financial institutions/end user environment
- At least recent 5+ years in a production 24/7 high- availability multi-site mission critical environment, including application hosting, data networks, security and information protection
- Experience in hybrid cloud environments and technologies (e.g.: Amazon Web Services) will be advantageous
- Strong project management skills and experience for infrastructure projects
- Experienced in ITIL concepts and adoption.
- Experience with regulatory compliance issues, as well best practices in application and network security
- Experience in managing large onshore and offshore team as well along with good understanding of ISO27001.
For more senior job postings, market Intel and commentary please follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook "Space Executive" and Twitter @spaceexecutive.
EA Licence No.: 15S7496